WE INVITE YOU TO SPONSOR
GPDC has worked to create a new virtual sponsorship opportunity to fit the needs of potential exhibitors. Below, please find the Sponsorship details, including benefits of participation.
Members of the GPDC are residents of the Greater Pittsburgh / Southwestern Pennsylvania area who are actively engaged in diabetes research, the teaching of diabetes care, and/or the practice of endocrinology. The program audience includes Pediatric endocrinologists (MDs and DOs), NPs, PAs who specialize in endocrine and/or diabetes care; Pharmacists, Dietitians, Nurses who specialize in endocrine and/or diabetes care; and other clinical health professionals with a special interest in diabetes.
We look forward to welcoming you as a Sponsor at an upcoming meeting.
Virtual (Livestream) Meeting
SPONSORSHIP TIERS AND BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
$1000 - Designated Breakout Room
· Designated Breakout Room for each sponsor with 8-10 minutes of allotted time for opportunity to engage with participants. Vendors have their own breakout room. Vendors may use features including: video clip, power point presentation, and chat feature. Please advise if you are not permitted to engage in a chat session as we can turn this functionality off when you present.
· Complimentary registration for (2) representatives
· Company name/Logo (per CME guidelines) acknowledgement prominently displayed on:
Ø Event registration site, GPDC website, Meeting announcement
Ø Thank you acknowledgement in the newsletter and post-conference marketing
· List of attendees before and after meeting
$500 Logo Only
· Company name and/or logo (following CME guidelines) acknowledgement included on: Meeting Notice, GPDC Website and
thank you in the GPDC newsletter