WE INVITE YOU TO SPONSOR
GPDC has worked to create new sponsorship opportunities to fit the needs of both in person and virtual sponsors.
Below, please find the Benefits of Participation.
Members of the GPDC are residents of the Greater Pittsburgh / Southwestern Pennsylvania area who are actively engaged in diabetes research, the teaching of diabetes care, and/or the practice of endocrinology. The program audience includes Pediatric endocrinologists (MDs and DOs), NPs, PAs who specialize in endocrine and/or diabetes care; Pharmacists, Dietitians, Nurses who specialize in endocrine and/or diabetes care; and other clinical health professionals with a special interest in diabetes.
Planning is underway for the 2021 Fall Program.
Please check back periodically for updates.
If you would like to be placed on our sponsor mailing list to
receive an invitation to sponsor an upcoming meeting, please contact Nadine Popovich.
Questions may be directed to Nadine Popovich at firstname.lastname@example.org or to 412.321.5030.
Sponsorship Options for GPDC
The organization has dedicated a 1 hour "Visit with Exhibitor" session prior to the start of the program. Sponsors have the opportunity for one-on-one engagement with clinicians and healthcare providers (MD, DO, RN, CRNP, Pharm.D, PA-C) who specialize in endocrine and/or diabetes care. The
audience includes decision makers within their practice or institution.
Benefits of participation
• Display Table set up in foyer - (1) 6 ft table w/2 chairs
• Access to 50 -80 clinicians and healthcare professionals actively engaged
in diabetes research, the teaching of diabetes care, and/or the practice of
• Participation in the “Visit with Exhibitor/Networking” session. This 1-hour
session provides Exhibitors an opportunity for one-on-one conversations with
• Company name (or Logo per CME guidelines) acknowledgement prominently
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR GPDC VIRTUAL MEETING
We are anticipating an increase of attendees as compared to our in-person event which gives companies more visibility to engage with attendees. This event is an ideal business development opportunity for companies with travel restrictions while continuing to forge relationships and cultivate partnerships with healthcare professionals.
Benefits of participation
Virtual (Livestream) meeting
$500 Level (Logo-Only)
· Company name and logo acknowledgement included on: Meeting Notice, GPDC Website and thank you in the GPDC newsletter
$1,000 Level (Breakout Session)
5 slots available
• Separate Breakout session for each exhibitor. A chat room will be assigned to each exhibitor for an 8 to 10 minute real-time engagement with attendees. Vendors may
show a powerpoint or video to engage with participants.
• Company name (or Logo per CME guidelines) acknowledgement prominently displayed on
• List of attendees before and after the program